Join the Finale Live Chat Below!

Create a Meebo Chat Room
I watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette. I do. And I want to write about it and how it makes me feel.

Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Premiere Recap!

Last night was AWESOME! Can I tell you how great it feels to let my love for bachelor be professed in theopen in form of blog? Thank you to all who showed up last night to follow live twittering.

The show was a typical premiere- the intrigue was in rash judgements. It would be stressful to have to pick in so little time. Although, I guess that is how the first step in most dating relationships work. There is a world of women (or men!) around us, and we must decide whether to approach or not based on looks/brief words.

Listen up, Jake. This isn't the hard part. You better be prepared to deal with mixed emotions and dual affections--I cannot take another Jason episode. I want hissy fits and wild confessions (and behind the scenes affairs! btw- it was a crew member and one of the ladies), but no change of heart after you decide who your final choice is.

And now reader, a few things that you might enjoy perusing:

btw, I watched conveyor belt of love afterward. um. I'm definitely proud of Blond Bomshell and Chris Farley.

1 comment:

  1. michelle and christina need to GO; like tenley; jury's still out on elizabeth. loved reading your commentary!

    ReplyDelete