Join the Finale Live Chat Below!

Create a Meebo Chat Room
I watch the Bachelor and Bachelorette. I do. And I want to write about it and how it makes me feel.

Monday, November 23, 2009

2010 Approaches

To prove how sucked in by the show I am, I was too focused to even blog about it. I think a few other responsibilities in my life kept me from blogging too, but those have cleared and there is a new season ahead in 2010.

Last season, Jake became a man of interest. He has great posture and talks with a drawl. His MO was that women always overlooked him because, in their words, he is "too perfect." I dare say he came across as Mr. Goody-Two-Shoes. However, he's smart, has a good job and seems uber nice. I think it will be interesting to watch the overly nice guy try to navigate the Bachelor scene. I mean, if you are Mr. Manners and Morals, how will you handle so many ladies? Will the women be into that?

No comments:

Post a Comment